Thursday, July 24, 2008

Half Year Review

O' How time flies... theres only one week i.e only seven (7) days left before we reach August. It makes me shivers, can feel it till my spines... thinking of the lost time... the one thing that you'll never get back when its gone. Ouch! What good have I done so far in 2008? Am thinking of any great achievement... ada la ...kut... very minor...kut...entah!

I do not wish to take work achivement into consideration here. Am thinking so much of self achievement. For myself, as an individual, a person, a human being, a living thing. Sigh...

It seems like I am not doing much for myself. Not really taking good care of my well being, my health, my diet, etc. I have been procrastinating a lot, day dreaming a lot, sleeping a lot (kononnya over problems), eating a lot (kononnya sbb stress)... O' gosh, scarry nyer bila pikir.

I know its never too late to start things over, after all whats passed is past laa... Aarrggghhh! ... Never mind... Am not going to reminince about all these. What I need now is to do some alignment and balancing acts as soon as possible and get all things on me running smoothly, without any more hiccups. These include some of my resolutions made (in my head) early of the year. I really have to do these, or else I will regret later. I know this for sure.

Else... ok lah... Family - very supportive and loving mum and great siblings (yg kdg suka jugak buli this Kak Long...sabor je la) with a little bit of ups and downs, thats normal la and it makes us getting closer... Friends - nasib baik ada geng lulur and a flower girl yg forever entertaining and making me feeling forever young, and also one who is ever willing to lend me the ears...(ye ker willing eh?). Come to think of all these, my life is good actually! Thanks all dearly... muuaaahhss!

Guess right now... another five more months to go before accomplishing my mission for year 2008, I really have to take things seriously and do things accordingly and timely. If not, I will go kaput! One thing for sure, instead of roaming like a tiger (thats what my siblings said) many a times, I need to laugh and smile a lot too... (Sometimes I look solemn and down...not pretty, eh?)

Ok ok.... Kalambicara got to go now to practice facial expressions in front of a mirror! Mua ha ha ha !

1 comment:

@xi said...

ahakssSs....flower girl...iLike

dear rosie,

"hadapi dengan senyuman, semua yang terjadi biar terjadi, hadapi dgn tenang jiwa, semuanya kan baik-baik saja..."

masih tidak terlmbt untuk memulakn sesuatu...