Saturday, April 12, 2008

Theres a reason...

I know that I have not been posting anything here for almost a month now. Earlier, I was not in my right mind... A few things were complicating my mind and it affected by body and soul. It was hard controlling oneself, holding tightly, so as not to be blown off ... but after much ado, (soul searching, lots of thinking, muhasabah diri and all), I survived, though razor thin... sigh.

I had given enough time to understand situations and learn to accept people as they are (not as what you expected, wanted them to be or to change them to your standards set, etc) and to accept the fact that all incidents happened with a reason. Its the Almighty's way of testing oneself, your endurance, courage, faith and above all, because the Almighty loves you and do not want you to be drifted further... It is also the Almighty's way to ensure that one is on the right track...I believe so.

Anyway, put that aside, I am back. Am feeling good. Am enjoying what I am doing so far... Reading has always been my passion, what more when I now have the opportunity to work in an environment surrounded by reading materials - books, journals, magazines... and books too (both physical and virtual) being the core services of my department. I truly like...

Today, my close confidante at work left the company, for good. I am supposed to feel sad, but I don't. Not really. I refused to bid farewell to her, though we took a moment to hug each other and giggling while doing so.

Both of us understood that from tomorrow onwards, we will not be working together in this same organisation. Thats all. We are not parting and going away from each other. We might not see each other everyday, but theres always the means of communication. We live in a borderless world. Thus, nothing is impossible and theres no reason not to communicate or not keeping in touch. I know we will still share secrets and all and had already set a date for our next outing, so theres no reason for me to seriously bid farewell.

Yes, I do miss her, already... missed sharing stories and confiding matters to each other, but that gives me a chance to compile and to add more spices so that our next communication session will be much heated up... So, till then ... Azila Alya Dahalan... I know you are such a courageous lady, and I believe that you can easily overcome all, through thick and thin, walk tall and glory will be yours, soon. Remember, La Tahzan and semua yang berlaku ada hikmahnya. Insyaallah.

Kalambicara signing off for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear friend,
our friendship will never end...u and the others will remain in my heart forever...

persahabatan yg sejati bila sahabat itu mampu menghidu kentut kita tanpa merungut...wakakakak

Anonymous said...

tq...ku sungguh terharu membaca blogmu... :)