Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Am back!

Yesterday was exactly 5 months that I left this blog idle. Curse me if you want to, I deserve them. So, am not going to give any reasons whatsoever. Let it be. If I am in the right mood one fine day, I will share. Meanwhile, I want to bury the rubbish under the carpet first, we'll clean later!

What transpires me to write today, now? Of course.. its anger, frustration, you name it... all the negativities.

Aaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!! GGGGrrrrrrrr!!! My claws are coming out now.... beware!

Actually I have no intention of writing or expressing matters yet, just to inform that I am coming back, beginning today.

We'll talk again later as today I got no mood to ponder, just to express 'geram'!

Till then....Kalambicara is trying hard to cool down...

8 comments:

ijamlaa said...

wow.. at last...
lamo tak donga citooo

Juaina said...

My dearest friend Ros. Your passing away at magrib tonight Thursday 24 Sept 2009, 6 Syawal 1430, has struck a blow to my heart.
In a single instance I have lost my best friend of 20 years, my mentor, my sister, my comrade-in-arms and my source of inspiration.
Your zest and passion for life even in the darkest moments and your eloquence have all left their mark on my own life and those of my children. They will miss their beloved Aunty Ros.
Sure wish you had told me how ill you really were.Your brave front has left little opportunity for proper goodbyes.
This then is my goodbye. Farewell dearest Ros. You are in my heart and my prayers always. May Allah SWT keep you safe in His Rahmat and may you be among the Blessed.Ameen.
Your friend, Juaina.

genny da bomb said...

al fatihah

Chena in the HOUSE said...

Salam Takziah kepada keluarga Che Ros. Semoga Allah cucuri rahmat keatas rohnya. Amin.

Anonymous said...

may u rest in peace. yy/

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera,

It’s been almost a week since Rosnah has left us, thanks from the bottom of our hearts.... thank you for all the condolences, the doa, the prayer, the support given by everyone means the world to me and my family during t...his hard time. It feels like the world is a different place without my sister being around. Its hard but Allah loves her more.
On behalf of Rosnah and her family, a zillion apologies to all, Maaf jika ada tersalah kata, tersilap bahasa dari pihak Rosnah sendiri and us. Halalkan makan dan minumnya dan kalau ada apa-apa yang masih tertunggak.. pls inform us. Semoga hubungan persahabatan anda berterusan dan kita terus kirimkan doa dan alfatihah buat arwah. TQ. -CHIQUE MALEK

Anonymous said...

Kak..aku akan tetap mengingatimu.. miss u so much! Moga Allah sentiasa merahmatimu kak.. hanya Alfatihah dan doa mampu ku iringkan buatmu..moga mu Aman di sana.. Aminn

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link