Sunday, January 27, 2008

Crying In The Rain

Though its bright and sunny outside my window this Saturday afternoon, I am feeling rather gloomy here in my bedroom, typing this post on my bed, yet to take my morning bath...

The situation at work that I am facing now did affect my well being. Also, theres the matter of heart that I am strongly controlling so as to avoid the bursting of these great eye dam of mine! Sigh.

Since I was attending a course outside office for the past two days, I managed to keep myself occupied. What more when this Occupational First Aid and CPR course needs you to sit for practical and written test, attention and focus is much needed. Thus, other matters diminished in the thin air. But now... I am at home and the solitude in my room made this 'o so suck up feelings' surface without my invitation. Sigh again.

I’ll never let you see
The way my broken heart is hurting in me
I’ve got my pride and I know how to hide
All my sorrow and pain
I’ll do my crying in the rain

... ... ... ... ...

Raindrops falling from heaven
Could never take away my misery
... I pray for stormy weather
To hide these tears I hope you’ll never see

Someday when my crying is done
I’m gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun
I may be a fool but till then, you never see me complain
I’ll do my crying in the rain

O' my... thank God to this A-ha Song... kind of keeping me going strong... and I promise I will.

This coming Monday, I am going to start anew. Of how I do and handle things. I will be the old me when I was the Head of Department in my previous organisation. Full of zest, determination and courageous. Some people here might not really know me. Well now that the knife is in my hand, I will have the power to slice my own cucumber and garnish whatever food to be served nicely! Insyaallah and with God willing of course.

Gotta go out to my hairdresser for a new hairdo, get my shoulder massaged, have my own home spa treatment later and am ready to take charge next week. Wish me luck dear readers...

Kalambicara is stopping now to go to the saloon... till then... cheers and no more tears!

3 comments:

ijamlaa said...

congrats.......

Iz said...

All the best, and it's time to shine !

Anonymous said...

Bravo kalambicara! Good Luck to you..