Friday, September 19, 2008

Seatbelt Attraction

I am always amazed with kids... especially those less than a year old. They will be interested in EVERYthing and will try hard to catch hold and bite... yes...BITE... to taste, maybe.

Pix below is my beloved nephew Hasif Zahin bin Roshidi. They were captured three months ago when I visited him in Kemaman. It happened in the car and I was at the passenger seat. Watch and read the storyline...

1. The seatbelt really mesmerised him, a temptation he could not resist...



2. "I got it, I got it... the taste is fine with me..."

3. After being stopped by me... looking straight at me, nasib tak nangis!


4. And ... when I ignored him ... back to his attempt... very determined.

5. "Yum..yum...yummy...! At last I have tasted it, the seatbelt!"

Well... thats my nephew... 7 months old at that time. Hopefully, he'll grow up to read this blog and laugh his heart out. But, will I still be around then?

Kalambicara signing off with a mixed feeling now...

No comments: