Saturday, September 13, 2008

What is the time Mr. Tiger?


Believe it or not, it’s almost 4.30 am on Sunday, 14 September 2008 and I am still wide awake, doing office work!

As of now, I am not feeling sleepy yet. I guess I will wait till ‘sahur’ and the ‘subuh prayer’ before I take a rest. I am working using my laptop in front of the television downstairs. Upstairs, my sister, a final year Quantity Survey student, is wide awake too. She is finishing her thesis.

Actually, there was no intention on my part to do work at wee hours like this. But, since my sis requested me to accompany her (so that there is another soul awake in this house and not her alone at this odd hours), and I do have unfinished tasks, so here I am, active like a bat eyeing for food before daylight comes.

Earlier I was watching documentaries via the Astro channels, one after the other, until I got bored, thus switched to this laptop. And out of boredom too, drove me to updating this blog at present, between work.

(I know the remarks my mum will make if she later realizes what I am doing at this time. Well, she will say, “Jago male tengok tv ko, buak kejo ko, buleh pulok. Cubo kalu bangun dok baco Quran ko, semaye sunat gapo-gapo ko, lagi baik, tamboh bule-bule poso gini…”) Obviously you will know that we are Kelantanese.

Well, she has a point. Mum is always right… but….ermm… Never mind, I rest my case now.

Kalambicara needs to focus back on her work now…

3 comments:

ijamlaa said...

er... bukan ke sepatutnya tajuk sebegini...

"What is the time Grandpa Tiger...?"

ijamlaa said...

PIAK

.... said...

ADDENDUM to POST:
... "But, since my sis requested me..."

requested ko Miss Loq laaa.. tp bole laaa.. hehehe

aduh.. tatit.. ma, kak long kutir!!