Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Liar! Liar!

For the first time since I joined this organisation, I threw my tantrum far out loud today! Someone has the guts to lie straight on my face, in front of my COO. How dare you Mr T!!! !@#$%^&* !!!

It all happened when I was asked in the last minute, to represent my boss, for a meeting on the office renovation. Our department will be relocated to a different floor. In the meeting, we were shown the layout of the new area by the to-be-awarded Interior Decorator.

Looking at my department's new area, I was almost fainted. There was no room for the storage of our corporate collaterals. We have aplenty. Now occupying almost a whole of the room temporarily given for our use by the Admin Dept. I questioned Mr T on a few matters, why is there a reception counter, who will man there, why are there three sofa sets, where is our dry pantry, where is our store room, filing cabinets, etc, etc...

The answer given was that this meeting is not to change the layout whatsoever, but to decide on the type of carpet tiles, wallpaper colour, colour of sofa sets, the colour of the partition for the cluster of workstations and the type of wood finishing for the reception counter???

Hellooooooo!!! You see, we are the one who will be occupying that area, don't we allow to say something. We only met once, almost three months ago, during site visit of the new area, how come, now that you are saying its now final, just choose the fabric! Mr T kept saying that the committee has decided bla bla bla... what committee? who? At first I was upset thinking that my boss did not update me and my colleague, but I was wrong. My boss was not in the know as well. (Hmmmm... talk about SOP here!)

Well, to make the story short, we brought the matter to the attention of the COO. And believe it or not, this great Mr T can say differently. "Jangan tergesa-gesa buat conclusion. Benda ni boleh ubah lagi. Bukan final lagi." Eh, come on who was it in the first place that said that its final, we are about to award now, BQ has been completed, should there be changes or re-renovation, we do it some other time?" Wasn't it you. I made a note in my meeting book of that statement. I have proof of what you said in the meeting yesterday... my witnesses too are happy to provide any testimony if needed...

Hmmmm.... in front of the COO, HE SAID IT DIFFERENTLY! Though I have a few witnesses who actually heard what Mr T said earlier, I feel that its stupid of me to further continue my arguments with him. Suddenly I remembered what my late father said that it'll make you stupid if you argue with a stupid person. There, I am calling him stupid liar now! I am truly pissed of with him. Will never forget what he said and the way he said it, in front of the COO. I have more experience than him, and higher in education than him, though he made me look stupid, he is a zillion more stupid than me. Stupid cupid!

I did cry myself out of anger (thats the normal me lah) after that heated argument. I also made a vow. I will not deal with Mr T at all. My colleague will handle the procurement matter of our deparment. I had explained clearly to his superior. She understood me well and will slow talk to him... ya right... wonder stupid person like him is deaf and dumb too. Huh! I will not tolerate with him at all from now on. I will ignore him. I will definitely not respect him at all. I will never smile at him. I will not talk to him at all. That is my principle when facing with a liar like this. Watch out man, don't ever expect anything from me anymore from now on. Thats my vow. Thats my promise and I am so into it. Neither will I forgive, nor will I forget! I am a lady of principle. (Refer to my first blog - The First One)

Mr T is a Liar!
Liar! Liar! Liar!
May your pants be on fire!
Pants on fire! Pants on fire!

Kalambicara is quiting bicara now... am not lying! Really quit...for the time being.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i know who is Mr T please...
Don't be sad. Ada hikmah disebalik semua tu. Percaya lah.

kalambicara said...

Dear Anonymous,
U know who now, right? Hmmm... thanks a lot for ur consoling words, its so u... :)

Anonymous said...

o oh! kalambicara has put a curse jgn voodoo spell dah le. Mr T may need to bring extra pant today. BTW DON'T MESS with kalambicara kekeke...