Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sheer Laziness!

I have things to write. Aplenty. Of what happened today and a few days ago. But, am so lazy to hit the keyboard. Seriously. Am I tired? Not really. But, my mind is running wild. So many things at every nook of my head... I am actually wandering... my mind is moving about without a fixed course, aim or goal!! I am on a winding road! This is really crazy. All the 5Ws and 1H are creating a puzzle in my head. I don't like it when I am like this. Gosh, truly am lazy to use my brain, to recall events today and a few days ago, etc. That is actually the target when I on the notebook just now, yet my mind is wandering...

Thats it. Yes, thats it for today. Fullstop.

Ooo...oopss... all of a sudden, this brownies/camping song is playing in my head and making me hitting this keyboard now...

I love to go a wandering
Along the mountain track
And as I go, I love to sing
My knapsack on my back

Valderi Valdera Valdera
Valdera ha ha ha ha
Valderi Valdera
My knapsack on my back.

Oh may I go a wandering
Until the day I die
Oh may I always laugh and sing
Beneath God's clear blue sky.

Hmmm...

Kalambicara is signing off to wander more... no bicara, merely becoming a wanderer!

No comments: