Monday, October 1, 2007

The First One

At last I am doing it, creating my own blog! Been wanting to do it for so long but keep procrastinating. One fine day, another fine day, until today...least that I planned. Not even changed my office attire to home dress yet. True then what many said, don't plan, just do it when you have the urge to do. Do not wait till you have finished certain tasks or wait for a good day, good mood, good weather, whatsoever. So here I am... and am feeling contented that I actually am doing it, now. Bravo to myself.

My first posting, I'm gonna touch a bit on principles. I am always known to be someone who really stood tall for what I believe in, also my principles. I was known by many who knew me, as the Lady of Principle, Lady of Substance, Full of Preseverance etc (Juaina, I know you must be laughing reading this!) Its happening again today when one of my principles been evoked. Yes, right. I'm been informed to do something that I knew all along had to be done and had even voiced it out. And now, I was asked to do that simple task. Hellloooooo!!! Gosh! I was screaming inside. When the words was said to my face, inside me was humming..."na nanana na, na nanana na"! Don't ask me what, not going to detail it out, but basically I was pissed off at work today! Period.

Enough of my first posting.

Till the next one,.. Kalambicara temporarily quits bicara!