Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shopping Spree!

My Raya holidays starts today till next Tuesday, 16 October. My mission today is shopping till I drop! Not for me, eh… for my nieces and nephews laaa. Also some final grocery list that my mum had prepared long before I wake up this morning!

Target for mission: Sunway Pyramid. Arrived there at around 11.00 am. Not many people. Great. Partly because it’s a working day or some have gone out of town aka ‘balik kampung’, maybe.

Its been quite some time since I last shop for children’s clothing. My o’ my, so many brands available and all at reasonable prices. Mostly are soooooo cute! Be it boys’ clothings or little girls’ dresses. I was almost gone bonkers, wanting to pick almost everything into my shopping basket…

How can one little girl not growing up to be so `gedik’ a teenager if as toddlers their ‘baju’ are already so fancy, fashionable, in-trend, so girlish, so huggable, you just want to dress them up like playing dolls! Honestly, I can’t resist the temptation to purchase not one each but In the range of 2-3 pairs for each.

See beloved nieces and nephews, you are damned lucky to have me as your Ayong. Of course I know, the big grin will be their parents, I was actually helping them to save! And me ended, the bid spender!

From Sunway Pyramid, I went to Giant Bandar Puteri Puchong for my next mission. Remember? The grocery list from my mum… nak kena ler kalau tak beli. And, my little red Piccanto was packed with shopping bags that you can’t even see the back seat!

Well, in any shopping spree, I realized that I normally go off-course, meaning buying things that were earlier not in the plan. For example today, I can’t recall how it happened but I ended up buying myself a pair of stilettos, a few sets of beautiful serving dish for the dining table and a new set of hand mixer! All those are in need anyway…he he … am happy though. Thanks to my sister, Chik, a QS student on holiday, who accompanied me and not only be my butler aka porter but also willingly be my chauffeur for the day.

After all the spree today… kalambicara really needs a good rest from bicara!

No comments: