Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happenings

Well, so many things has happened for the past few days. Actually so many stories to write. Many sentences are formed in my head, crystal clear, just don't have the time to write. I know thats not a good excuse, but what to do...thats the real fact.

Last Sunday, I went to Istana Budaya to watch P Ramlee The Musical. It was interesting and entertaining. Really salute the performers. They were all so great and acted wonderfully, especially Liza Hanim and Melissa Saila. Also had a chance to take pictures with the main cast, Liza Hanim, Atilia, Melissa Saila, Siti Nurhaliza and Sean Ghazi. Also managed to snap some with Mukhsin, Yasmin Ahmad and Zahim Albakri. Earlier saw a few other artists such as AC Mizal and his wife, Emilia Rosnaida and also Adlin Aman Ramli.

Well, I thought thats enough of meeting artists until months to come. I was wrong. Today I accompanied my CTO for live interview in TV3's women's talk show, Wanita Hari Ini. While she was on air, I was in the waiting room together with Rosyam Noor, Arash and Watie Elite. They were waiting to go on air as well to promote their new Samarinda entitled Iris which begins tonite. They were all so nice and friendly. We talked about safety internet usage (the services of our organisation), especially among kids (Rosyam shared some of his experience with his children), then exchange cards and took some pictures together. Fuh, within three days, so many artists came into my life... he he... Never thought that they are all so humble and very polite.

To be frank, I was actually fear of going to TV3. Not fear as in so scared of the lion or the sort, but fear of meeting old friends and old love! Thank God that many of those that had been in my life before, in one way or another, were on the other wing of the building. Was really glad. Actually not that I do not want to meet them, but just that I do not like to be hypocrites or pretentious. Come on, we have not been keeping in touch for so long...and a few matters are not fully resolved, so let the rubbish be under the carpet lah! I am not going to be the one who will sweep it clean. Hey, its not me who swept the rubbish under the carpet in the first place ok? (No further questions on these. Fullstop.)

Another incident that really touched my heart was the death of our Angkasawan's brother. I feel so sad for the charming gutsy brilliant Sheikh Muzaphar for the demise of his beloved brother. Truly I can imagine the sorrow, the pain and the agony the family are experiencing. Instead of joy and laughter on the successful mission of the Angkasawan, they got to continue with the mourning. A great pity, truly. Only Allah SWT knows the reason to all happenings. Nothing can beat the Almighty...Qun Fayakun Qun! Alfatihah to the late Sheikh Mustafa.

Today, early morning, at 3.00 am, I received another addition to my family. My sister-in-law just gave birth to a baby boy, a third one for her. This makes my mum now a Tok Ma to six grandchildren, 3 boys and 3 girls. Poor mum wanted so much to visit them in Kemaman but we are all so busy to drive her down. (My mum has never taken a ride on a public transport except plane!) I was so tight with the TV3 appearance of our CTO and the Seminar and company Raya Open House tomorrow. This weekend I had to attend a Stress Management course organised by HR at one of the hotels in Subang Jaya, so it'll be like a fortnight later, only then we can go. Sorry mum... sabar le... after all, everybody is now safe and healthy.

I have lots of pics to put in the blog but had no time to upload them yet. So will write first and update with pics later on. You may look at them some other time ok? Sorry about that. Guess I got to sign off now, tomorrow is a big day. Media people will be around for the launching of the roadshow tomorrow, got to entertain them. Also got to look at the overall preparation and coordination of our corporate Raya Open House... phew! thinking about the two events really made my adrenalin rushing like rapids.

Kalambicara got to rush now... will bicara again tomorrow...ciao!

No comments: